Friday, February 14, 2014

Stan Tatkin teaching the PACT Level 1 training for the last time - in DC, starting in 2 weeks!

Hope you are enjoying the sunshine in DC melting away our snow!  

I wanted to send out one last email to you all (and this time I promise it will be the last) about the PACT training and Stan Tatkin coming to DC in just 2 short weeks.  I was just alerted that this is a bittersweet year for Stan and PACT’s Level I.  2014 is Stan’s last year teaching Level I and although he’s handing it off to a select group of handpicked, well trained, and talented instructors for 2015 and beyond, he loves teaching new students of PACT and he’ll miss getting to know all his PACT peeps from the very beginning of the program.  The instructors for 2015 and beyond each have their own teaching gifts that they are bringing to Level I and we’re very excited for them to take the reins, but if you wish to train with Stan for Level I then this is your year.  


Therefore, if you are wanting to train in Level 1 with Stan in DC – please register soon as the training begins in just 2 short weeks! http://stantatkin.com/threecolpage/washington_dc-2014/

No comments:

Post a Comment